No. Posting something inflammatory, with no sources and no context, isn’t starting a discussion, it’s spreading hate and picking a fight. It is *harmful*, not helpful. If the people with the ability to express their thoughts civilly won’t, who will?
I don’t see any hate being spread here… not like how they do in Michigan, anyway.
A quick Google yielded:
- Invasive medical procedures as a prerequisite for medical care: McDonnell - VA
- Criminalising miscarriages: Evans (R-Greenbrier, TN)
- No exemption for abortions: Paul Ryan, and I am sure this list is longer than I have time for…
- Women’s no rights: all of the above.
Understand that I am not taking sides in all this since I have become rather disillusioned with the whole thing. But I know which way I’d vote if I had the chance.
The choices are between bad and worse. And worse is one small splippery-slope to a bronze-age theocracy.
And that’s the question the cartoon was posing.
3 Notes/ Hide
- chaptertwelve said:The context you just gave you only gave because I prompted you. Did any partisans prompt you or did they just “like” the post because you reinforced their prejudices? Post responsibly, please. You’re not an asshole. And yes, it *would* be wild.
- journeytothestage said:wha…you DARE question the U. S. OF A?!
- paulhphillips likes this
- coveryourload posted this